Sunday, May 30, 2010

Where To Buy Plain Plastic Hair Clips

and said goodbye We have tickets for the June 30!

already have entries for the super marathon of Twilight and I'm as happy as a clam ... as an ostrich and everything that rhymes with Happy! We expect a few short hours of movies, so that I can start preparing a maxi bag with other accessories such as cushion Toke funny bone for the neck tired, mitts that not occur to me biting my nails with excitement (as I will never, but they never liked me so very much a movie, apart from the Neverending Story when I was 3 years old), a match occurs if they put the air conditioning to what would and an assortment of popcorn, sweets (not me like much, but it is typical in a movie), iced tea, chocolate for Ruben who has the courage to stand beside me and hold more than 6 hours of marathon ....


I leave you with Muse ... The entrance of the piano and I love the song is spectacular, I hope you like it.


And finally: Honey, thank you for your gift, it's great and makes me very happy.



0 comments:

Post a Comment