Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hiv Rash Maculopapular Rash

Oil / oleum

long time ago by if not, who did not touch the oil. Yesterday I finally decided and made this little hummingbird. I hope that at the end of holidays again resume my brushes and oil, since I had a great painting again.

and take advantage of my hummingbird photos, also took the workshop, you the promised. Not finished yet, but almost.

the end I decided to mount it in the classroom because it is the living area and is where I have better lighting. I have chosen to build a wooden cabinet in L. I still sort of the material and polish some details. I do not know when it will end, as have it all (take a while) I show you.


And finally I leave for a few days and starting our summer vacation !

I leave you with some pictures from the official photographer Toke entitled: "Things that Fly"

See you again in July.



0 comments:

Post a Comment