Sunday, July 18, 2010

Genital Warts On Black Men

birthday to you, my birthday .. Yesterday



I want to thank all the signs of love and affection I received on my birthday. Messages to mobile calls, messages on the blog, facebook, all these details made my day even more special. This is an excerpt from the birthday celebration that made me Ruben, you will laugh a little with the joke of the last second and if you look closely, you can also see from the balcony Vilma go home to celebrate with us. By the way, let the video constacia not forget to ask my desire, as several people reminded me on facebook.

In the next post I will talk a little bit of our vacation and as I said before, give you a couple of recommendations and after this post, I'll start posting new things, and I've decided it's time to return to work.


0 comments:

Post a Comment